Today's Inspection List 01-22-18
As a homeowner or contractor you can estimate that the first half of either inspector's list will be performed in the morning and the second half will be performed in the afternoon. Inspections are typically conducted between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Although every attempt will be made to have this list posted by 8 a.m. every business day, there may be days when the list will not be posted due to computer issues. Please verify the date at the top of the list.
Please be aware that the list of "Today's Inspections" is:
- not a guarantee of exactly how the inspector will complete his list of projects since daily cancelations and rescheduling may occur.
- for homeowners and contractors to estimate when the inspector plans on arriving at each project.
Things to think about regarding inspections:
- All inspections are to be ready and accessible for inspection by 8 a.m. the day of your inspection.
- Cancel inspections by calling 916-461-6201 when they are not ready and before the inspector arrives or a reinspection fee will be assessed. Or you can call your inspector directly.
- All scheduling or rescheduling of inspection must be called in to inspection line by 2 p.m. to receive an inspection on the next business day: 916-461-6230.
- Inspectors are busy: sometimes with 20 inspections for the day.
- Contractors: please do not contact the inspectors other than for cancellations or for emergencies. Multiple phone calls can delay the inspectors.
- The information on Today's Inspection list is subject to change.